Here's the thing, I like you

Hello
It's Riva.
I am 22 if you r interested. I like spending time with my buddies. I think
parties r cool, do you agree?) I never stop looking for some fun It's never
boring when I am in a company) I participated in cheerleading team so lots of
boys think that I'm pretty sexy)
Here I  wanna meet a real man cuz I got tired of all those boring guys.
I hope that you're not against having a conversation at least, so I am waiting
for a letter from u)