Re: elinks brokenness

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:11:53 +0900, Blair Sadewitz
<> wrote:

I believe www/elinks needs --disable-backtrace unless it is being
built for debugging.  I thought I had this in there at one time when I
was maintaining this thing--did it get removed, or did I dream this?
Without it, the build fails with "undefined reference to
backtrace_symbols" blah blah blah you get the picture.

something like followings?

.if ${OPSYS} == "NetBSD" && exists(/usr/include/execinfo.h)
LIBS+=  -lexecinfo

OBATA Akio /