Re: Platform missing/package request feature matrix?

On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 06:18:24 +0900, Aleksej Saushev <>

"OBATA Akio" <> writes:

I have ever see, due to missing XXX on NetBSD,
  * cannot packaging YYY
  * cannot update package ZZZ to x.y
  * disabled xxx feature for NNN package

Such platform missing / package request features matrix might be a hint
for improvement points of NetBSD (or pkgsrc).
Where should it be put? Wiki?

No! Not a wiki, please! Who is going to maintain this information up-to-date?
We have doc/TODO, why cannot we reuse it?

Because I know that plain text document in pkgsrc/doc is not be maintained well.
So I wonderd other tools may be required to maintain such information,
but no objection to use TODO for start point.

OBATA Akio /