Xmms, up/down Volume no matter

Hallo Together
For possible help i'am happy, after playing Sound with Xmms player the Volume-
level don't make any difference on me Systemspeaker from my mini G4 machine.

.. this is always too loud, exists here any possible answer to this process?
Please and regards

NetBSD powermac.G4 5.1 NetBSD 5.1 (GENERIC) #0: Sat Nov  6 17:09:11 UTC 2010

Jetzt informieren: