Porting perl's Quota module to 6.0's new quotas

Hello.

Is somebody working on adapting or willing to adapt the Quota Perl module to
the new quota system of NetBSD 6.0?

I would need this on our new file server (which is going to use 6.0) because we
run a Perl script in order to automatically set user's quota based on LDAP
attributes an an exception list.
However, I don't feel comfortable with either the old or the new quota system
to tackle this myself, so I'd be glad if someone more familiar with quota could
perfom the (probably trivial) adaption.

Thanks.