Re: pkg/46254: libxml2 fails to avoid getting linked against libpthread on SunOS

On Mon, 02 Apr 2012 23:01:07 +0900, Benny Siegert
<> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 06:31, OBATA Akio <> wrote:
Any comments about other platforms (MacOSX, Solaris, MirBSD, and so on)?

Yes. Could you please treat MirBSD like OpenBSD (and thus like Linux)?

I guess that the knob for configure is 'mirbsd', but I don't know about
the C preprocessor macro for MirBSD (not in the pkgsrc guide
Please let me know!

OBATA Akio /