print/okular

I am having a consistent problem building print/okular with a current
pkgsrc.  The error is:

[ 62%] Building CXX object
generators/chm/CMakeFiles/okularGenerator_chmlib.dir/generator_chm.o
bmake: don't know how to
make
/home/brook/cvs-NetBSD/pkgsrc-current/x11/kdelibs4/work/.buildlink/lib/libphonon.so.

Clearly, cmake seems to be referencing kde4libs .buildlink instead
of okular .buildlink.  If that is fixed manually, I believe the package
will build.  However, I have no idea how to track down why the
kdelibs4 .buildlink is being used here.

Is this a known failure amongst the "borked kde4" stuff?  Ideas welcome.

Cheers,
Brook