Re: 2012Q1 failing packages (on netbsd-current)

On Sun, Apr 01, 2012 at 10:23:06AM -0700, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
 > mail/re-alpine works for you? It doesn't for me on current-amd64.
 > There's even a pr somehwere on it.

No, it doesn't; I even posted about it on pkgsrc-changes, but for some
reason it isn't on any of my lists. Odd. *fixes*

PR 46025 contains both an update and a fix for the openssl build
problem; if someone would like to apply just the fix now and the
update after the freeze ends, that would be optimum...

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost