Re: DragonFly KDE4.8: issue with QT4-tools or KDE-workspace4?

On 4/1/2012 13:30, Mark Davies wrote:
On Sunday 01 April 2012 23:19:17 I wrote:
There is then the question why it would strike DragonFly and not NetBSD
(or other systems).

And the answer is because kde-workspace4/ has an older version of
the workaround in it.

What happens if you replace the last line of with
        ln -s ${BUILDLINK_PREFIX.qt4-libs}/qt4/mkspecs/default

Hi Mark,
The package fails with the same error with that line.
That doesn't really surprise me because according to the PLIST of qt4-tools, there is no qplatformdefs.h file in the qt4/mkspecs/default directory unless you build qt4-tools on SunOS.

But I suspect you are on the right track here.