Re: pkgsrc freeze upcoming

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 8:49 AM, Thomas Klausner <>
> The end of March is nearing, so we should prepare another quarterly release.
> I propose the freeze to start on March 22 and to end two weeks later on April
> 6.

PR 46191 hints at severe problems to compile anything that needs
Fortran on Solaris. I haven't had the time to investigate further, but
otoh nobody picked up that PR either. I suggest someone takes a look
at this problem before cutting the next release.

Joern Clausen