Re: annotated bulk failures, pre-2011Q4 edition

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 04:53:05AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
> graphics/camlimages   (*) issues finding freetype even though buildlinked

The problem is that freetype-config is not buildlinked. I have a fix for
this, but it touches pkgtools/x11-links and as such I won't commit it
until just before the end of the freeze. It's bad enough that all of KDE
and Gnome has to be rebuilt yet again for the CUPS change...