Missing --tag=CC for libtool

From time to time I see package failures caused by missing --tag=CC
option in libtool. I saw such failures on NetBSD, Linux and even
cross-compiling bulk builds I ran recently.

In my view it is very annoying to patch packages where such failures
occure and requires man * months for working on this kind of issues.

LIBTOOL is passed to the build program like this

   .if defined(USE_LIBTOOL)

Can we add --tag=CC to LIBTOOL_FLAGS variable
if USE_LANGUAGES is set to "c"?

Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.