Re: sqlite3

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Benny Siegert <>
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 13:09, Thomas Klausner <>
> wrote:
>> 2) change the default pkg-config to include /usr/lib/pkgconfig
> This looks sensible to me. Why not simply do this?

Because pkgsrc != NetBSD. Other OSes might store pkg-config stuff in
other places. And I'm not sure about the consequences of such a global
flag. On Solaris, there are "native" packages using pkg-config which I
don't want to use in pkgsrc packages. At least not unconditionally.

Joern Clausen