Re: default python version for bulk builds

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 12:35:28 +0900, Justin Sherrill
<> wrote:

PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT is set to 2.6 by default, but my bulk builds
seem to be trying 3.1, even though I haven't explicitly set a version:

(note several of the top failures are python packages)

I figure either there's something I needed to set, or I'm not
understanding how this works.

Do you want to build python related packages only with PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT?
(pbulk will build packages with all acceptable python version by default).

OBATA Akio /