Re: default python version for bulk builds

Hi,

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 12:35:28 +0900, Justin Sherrill
<justin%shiningsilence.com@localhost> wrote:

PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT is set to 2.6 by default, but my bulk builds
seem to be trying 3.1, even though I haven't explicitly set a version:

http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/reports/x86_64/bleeding-edge/20111028.2024/meta/report.html

(note several of the top failures are python packages)

I figure either there's something I needed to set, or I'm not
understanding how this works.

Do you want to build python related packages only with PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT?
(pbulk will build packages with all acceptable python version by default).

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost