Re: default warnings and default patching policy

> 3. Extend the bulk build reporting system so that warnings from
> packages whose build did not actually error out are made available.

> Thoughts?

If you really want more powerful logs of bulk builds, I can implement
additional checks in distbb like here

http://mova.org/~cheusov/pub/pkgsrc-distbb/Debian50/current/logs//20110907.1123/META/report.html#checks

At the moment I'm collecting critical problems (missing headers or
libraries, for example) but I'm able to add more checks for packages
that were built successfully. I don't run *full* bulk builds using
distbb under NetBSD, though. As I said in the past all log files are
easily parsable text files, they under http://.../META/

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.