Re: default warnings and default patching policy

> 3. Extend the bulk build reporting system so that warnings from
> packages whose build did not actually error out are made available.

> Thoughts?

If you really want more powerful logs of bulk builds, I can implement
additional checks in distbb like here

At the moment I'm collecting critical problems (missing headers or
libraries, for example) but I'm able to add more checks for packages
that were built successfully. I don't run *full* bulk builds using
distbb under NetBSD, though. As I said in the past all log files are
easily parsable text files, they under http://.../META/

> --
> David A. Holland

Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.