Re: xulrunner-5 breakage

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 05:58:12 +0900, Tobias Nygren <>

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 22:37:52 +0900
OBATA Akio <> wrote:

At xulrunner was updated to 5.0, some files was removed,
some of them are

Then, I found that misc/yelp, www/ruby-gnome2-gtkmozembed and
x11/py-gnome2-extras is broken
(other package may also be broken)

I guess I should have anticipated such issues. gtkmozembed is
supposedly deprecated. However, I just tried to hook gtkmozembed from
the 2.0 branch into the 5.0 build and it built happily so there's a
chance we can simply "put it back" until we have our legacy packages
sorted out. I will try it on misc/yelp and report back.

(I'm updating ruby-gnome2 to 1.0.0 release, and it is the stopper).

OBATA Akio /