Re: [GSoC2011][STATUS-UPDATE]Add support for FreeBSD package format, RPM and Debian packages(if time allows) to pkgsrc

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 5:10 AM, OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 17:16:33 +0900, Anton Panev <antonpanev87%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

Hi,

What is done (in repo):

- changed "flavor" to "pkgformat"
- changed "FLAVOR" to "PKG_FORMAT"

Does it means that current mk/flavor/* files will be renamed?

Yes, mk/flavor is changed to mk/pkgformats and "flavor" in file names is changed to "pkgformat"
NOTES:
In bsd.pkg.mk I added the following to make sure that the rpm tool is
installed:
.if defined(PKG_FORMAT) && !empty(PKG_FORMAT) && (${PKG_FORMAT} == "rpm")
. include "../../misc/rpm/buildlink3.mk"
.endif
I'm not sure that is the best way to do it.
Maybe this can be achieved in
pkgsrc/mk/pkgformats(flavors)/rpm/pkgformat(flavor)-vars.mk?

I feel so, like current mk/flavor/pkg/flavor-vars.mk for pkgtools/pkg_install.
No need to buildlink to rpm, just BOOTSTRAP_DEPENDS is sufficient.
Thank you for the tip.

Project on SourceForge.net :�http://sourceforge.net/projects/addpackageforma/
www:�http://addpackageforma.sourceforge.net/