Re: new package -- fdm

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011, baux80%yahoo.it@localhost wrote:

> Hi all,
>       I've build a package for fdm (fetch and deliver mail), test in i386
> platform. Attach tgz to this email.

I have used fdm installed using pkgsrc framework for a couple years.

t1:reed$ pkg_info -Q PKGPATH fdm
wip/fdm
t1:reed$ pkg_info -Q BUILD_DATE fdm
2008-08-08 15:04:35 -0500

Please consider updating it and then telling us to import into real
pkgsrc.

> Following pkgsrc dev guid I found in chapter 10 a little 'bug': bmake
> is cited but not requested to install, otherwise for example url2pkg
> or pkglint.

bmake is make on NetBSD. I guess we can clarify this better.