Re: devel/bmake update

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 07:55:50 +0900, Benny Siegert
<> wrote:

I just imported bmake-20110606 into pkgsrc. I could successfully
bootstrap on Darwin afterwards. However, I cannot test this on all
"foreign" platforms. Users of other non-NetBSD platforms, please test
a bootstrap on your platform and report problems.

I've bootstrap pkgsrc succeed with followings:
 FreeBSD 8.2
 OpenBSD 4.9
 Haiku R1 Alpha2

And failed with followings:

 core dumped during unit tests,  but it will sometimes happen on Interix,
 and not on bootstrapping bmake, happened on building bmake package,
 so bmake package itself is probably OK.

OBATA Akio /