[GSoC] Add kqueue support to GIO - progress update

Hello,

The GIO kqueue backend is almost complete and I am actively testing it now. It works pretty well on a tiny and simple tests, but I have observed some issues on harder tests, when a directory tree of 500-1000 nodes is actively touched and modified by a script. (however, it could be tests application's issues, not the backend's ones).

The project is hosted at GitHub: https://github.com/dmatveev/glib-gio-kqueue-integration/tree/kqueue%2Fmaster/gio/kqueue

I have took the inotify plugin as a starting point, so the kqueue backend has a similar but simplier structure.

It would be great if anybody had took a quick look on the source and pointed out any issues he could notice. Any comments and suggestions are quite welcome :)

Best regards,
Dmitry Matveev