[ k6xbpwhlnbw6an4d] : nursing homes - 31,589 senior administrators, 11,288 nursing directors in over 14,706 nursing homes (full contact info no emails)

Only for this week we have some of the lowest package deals we've ever offered.

 * HEALTHCARE - 20 complete lists in total being sold for only $395! (some of
these lists cost $500 each!)

 * BUSINESS/PROFESSIONALS LISTS - 14 complete lists in total sold for just
$295! (10M total emails here)

 * CONSUMER LISTS -  3 huge lists totalling 4.4 million emails, all optin
complete with IP stamp - $195!

I will be more than happy to give you a breakdown of all lists in every
category and sample excel spreadsheets
for every list. Send an email to this address:
Joseph-jim.Gambrell%gmx.com@localhost

By emailing takeitoff%gmx.com@localhost you will have your email taken off