Re: Problems bootstrapping pkgsrc on OpenBSD-4.9RELEASE/64

2011/5/13 OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>:
> On Fri, 13 May 2011 22:01:47 +0900, Thomas Klausner
> <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 02:00:21PM +0100, Patrick Welche wrote:
>>>
>>> 2) odd: I'm pretty sure openbsd comes with /usr/bin/nroff - is your PATH
>>> alright?
>>
>> I guess they switched to mandoc and removed nroff; and the pkgsrc
>> Makefile for this package doesn't have a fallback.
>
> It probably came from
> pkgsrc/pkgtools/bootstrap-mk-files/files/mods/OpenBSD.bsd.man.mk.

Yeah, that helped. I used the attached patch (but wont commit, 'cause
it'll obviously break pkgsrc on earlier OpenBSD releases).

> I saw some other issues with recent OpenBSD release (not 4.9) with the file
> (temporary using NetBSD.bsd.man.mk instead), so it should be updated.

Good idea :)

I saw also another issue (unlikely related to bsd.man.mk) while building
checkpermissions, but I mail this separately.

Thanks,
Jens