[patch] Add MirBSD stanzas to devel/libtool

Hello all!

After getting some feedback from Ralf Wildenhues on the libtool
mailing list, I redid the MirBSD support patch for libtool-2.2.6b. It
works fine for me so far, and it even builds devel/gettext-tools
correctly -- this package triggered a bug in my older patch.

May I commit it like this? ;)

--Benny.

--
The first essential in chemistry is that you should perform practical
work and conduct experiments, for he who performs not practical work