New port: devel/pcc-libs

Hi!

For using pcc, the runtime libraries (pcc-libs) are needed on a number
of platforms -- including Darwin, where I tested it. In the
attachment, you will find a very straightforward port for
pcc-libs-1.0.0. The Makefile is modified starting from
lang/pcc/Makefile. Is it okay for me to commit this?

The other file (pcc.diff) contains an update (equally straightforward)
to 1.0.0 for pcc. Okay for this, too?

--Benny.

--
The first essential in chemistry is that you should perform practical
work and conduct experiments, for he who performs not practical work