Re: A late png update fallout - xemacs 21.5.27

At 15:01 Uhr +0200 01.04.2011, Thomas Klausner wrote:
>I fixed these. I couldn't package it though, since it dumped core
>later. Please let me know if you have further png trouble with it.

It comples and packages fine now. Non-X mode works fine, in X mode "xemacs
-vanilla" comes up with a lisp error ("Symbol's function definition is
void: constrain-to-field"), but that's obviously not png related.

Thanks!

        hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281