Re: Bringing wip/gloox, wip/poco* and wip/spetrum into pkgsrc

Thomas Klausner writes:
- On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 04:55:58PM -0600, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > Are the files going to need attention
- > to cope with expat from /usr/X11R7?  Is someone working on this
- > already?
- I'm still guessing that you're not using
- -L${BUILDLINK_PREFIX.expat}/lib -Wl,-R{BUILDLINK_PREFIX.expat} in the
- appropriate places, and it works because you link against /usr/pkg/lib
- for some other reason. If that's the case, there's nothing to fix for
- expat's

Ok, I believe I've gotten this all fixed.. (the very basic
configure script makes things somewhat more challenging.)

It worked here, when I pointed BUILDLINK_PREFIX.expat at

Eric Schnoebelen
    Old machines never become obsolete, They just get consolidated for parts
                - Gordon Greene in Alt.folklore.computers