Re: dynamic object dependencies of in wip/libvpx

From: Matthias Drochner <>, Date: Mon, 17 Jan
2011 12:55:20 +0100

> said:
>> I have merged your patches.
> I like the version you had before (setting extralibs
> in build/make/ better. It is easier to
> adapt the shell "case" patterns in case some platform
> doesn't have librt.

I also think shell's case patterns is useful for portability.
On my previous patch-ad, "-lm -lrt" is added to toolchain case.
It is bad, I think.

I have added patch-ad again.
This is target OS based case pattern patch.
Please see again.

PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3