Re: Bootstrapping on OS X with clang

The problem was that I still had an old revision of mk/compilers/clang.mk which
insisted on building clang from pkgsrc.

> -     CC="gcc -isystem /usr/include"; export CC
I prefer CC=${CC:-"gcc -isystem /usr/include"}; export CC.

> After successful bootstrap, add PKGSRC_COMPILER=clang to your mk.conf.
That's already automatically included by bootstrap.

Now I'm not sure how it's supposed to work, but despite having set
PKGSRC_COMPILER to clang, I still have to say CC=clang bmake package or
otherwise gcc will be used to build packages.