Re: p7zip and license and pbulk

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 03:04:22PM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 07:55:22AM -0600, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > pbulk says p7zip needs "license" (no real name)
>
> The pkgsrc infrastructure is currently not smart enough to tell you
> which license you haven't accepted when using AND.
>
> If you want to improve it, take a look at pkgsrc/mk/license.mk.

I didn't really feel like implementing a SAT resolver and for a human it
is normally quite easy to figure out what is needed...

That said, I do recomment bulk builds with the settings in
doc/HOWTO-pbulk, most importantly SKIP_LICENSE_CHECK,
ALLOW_VULNERABLE_PACKAGES and PKG_DEVELOPER all set to yes.

Joerg