Re: py-gobject & py-gobject-shared, split again or merge?

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 22:01:48 +0900, Joerg Sonnenberger
<joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost> wrote:

Or should py-gobject-shared be merged in py-gobject again?

I'm not sure if it is helpful nowadays as pbulk is a lot smarter than
mk/bulk in this regard and allows building the different versions. That
was the primary motivation at the time.

Then, I feel it should be merged to reduce maintenance cost,
at the time of bump pygobject package to 2.26.

Any objection?

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost