Re: [joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost: pkgsrc NetBSD 5.1_RC3/x86_64 2010-09-26 14:38]

On Fri, Oct 01, 2010 at 04:38:04PM +0200, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> that's a stunning link stage - the libtool problems usually happen when
> non-standard things are done with libtool - I'll look later on today.

That's actually the cwrapper processing. The build depends on libtool
internals by using .libs directly and that ultimately ends up in the
.libs/.libs confusion. I don't know how upstreams manage to do that
again and again.

> > security/nessus-libraries                  4
> > pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
>
> => Bootstrap dependency digest>=20010302: found digest-20080510
> WARNING: [license.mk] Every package should define a LICENSE.
> ===> Skipping vulnerability checks.
> WARNING: No /var/db/pkg/pkg-vulnerabilities file found.
> WARNING: To fix run: `/usr/sbin/pkg_admin -K /var/db/pkg
> fetch-pkg-vulnerabilities'.
> ERROR: ======================================================================
> ERROR:
> ERROR: Please download nessus-libraries-2.2.11.tar.gz
> ERROR: manually from http://www.nessus.org/download/
> ERROR:
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop.
> make: stopped in /bulk-data/pkgsrc/security/nessus-libraries
>
> should be easy to fix...

The files have been missing for ages and there isn't even a way to
download them now.

Joerg