Drop default dependency on `file' command

Now, `file' is in USE_TOOLS by default.  Can we drop it?
I don't want needless installation of sysutils/file (and devel/libtool-base) on

FILE_CMD is used in mk/check/ and mk/scripts/shlib-type.
For, the check is disabled by default.
For mk/scripts/shlib-type, it use FILE_CMD only with
and it is just used in mk/pkginstall/bsd.pkginstallmk and
So I feel it is minimalizable as attached patch.
(it also drop hacked TOOLS_PLATFORM.file, anciently `file' is just used for
check of text file.)

OBATA Akio /