HVM support in sysutils/xentools33 included?

Hi Christoph,

I took a look into our xen* packages - to figure out the best choice for my
goals (having a NetBSD with Xen support and run some other *BSD and
maybe a Windows Server for AD testing - as described at
http://www.trullala.de/technisches/windows-auf-xen (sorry to all
non-german speakers)).

I've seen that Manuel has a separate package for hvm-support for xentools3,
is that included in xentools33? I've seen patches that enable ioemu, but I'm
not sure if that's enough.

Sorry when I ask something what has been discussed before, but I didn't find.

Best regards,
Jens

PS: Is someone working on xen*40 packages?