Re: Progress on Minix port of pkgsrc

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 2:54 AM, Larson, Timothy E. <> wrote:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that tools.${OS}.mk was only to list those included in the base system.  (Pkgsrc Guide 18.3)  IIRC, commands in /usr/local/bin are installed by packman (or the user, of course), and thus cannot be reliably guaranteed to be present.

Yeah, you are right, I should probably have them surrounded in .if exists statements.