Re: Patch name changes

  I suggest we starting from now on, we use the name
  patch-path_relative_to_wrksrc_filename instead, i.e. run the path of
  the name of the file to patch through
  and prefix "patch-".

That sounds good to me.

  Since sometimes interesting comments/reasons for the patches hide in
  the CVS history, I'd prefer not to rename the existing patches and
  just use the syntax for new patches.

I agree, but these comments really belong in the patch file before the
patch.