Hi everybody

Most of people who will attend to pkgsrccon 2010 have not registered yet. So I have at the moment no idea how many people we will be.

I will organize having dinner together on Friday and Sutarday. So I should know who wants to join us on Friday and/or Saturday. So please let me know and make a registration and a remark about Friday and Saturday evening.

Thanks and perhaps cu soon in Basel,

Vera Hardmeier, lic. phil. I
micro systems, Wiesendamm 2a, Postfach, 4019 Basel
fon +41 61 383 05 10, fax +41 61 383 05 12,