Re: PAM problem with netatalk package

On Sun, 02 May 2010, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> >Having looked at openpam_load_module(), I can't see why its trying
> > to open pam_nologin.so.  Can anyone else see whats going on here?
>
> You don't have /usr//lib/security/pam_nologin.so.?

No I just have pam_nologin.so.1 (and all the rest of the .so.1's
in /usr//lib/security) which the trace shows it successfully opening
some lines previously.  Looking at dist/openpam/lib/openpam_dynamic.c
its explicitly adding LIB_MAJ to the filename so I don't see whats
causing the followup attempt to open it without the LIB_MAJ and why
this only happens for afpd, not other users of pam.

cheers
mark