Re: perl packlist/PLIST issue

On 04/28/10 18:07, Daniel Horecki wrote:

I have patch for issue with generating PLIST from Perl .packlist file.
Now it's reading existing .packlist from ${PREFIX} and appends it to
new .packlist in ${DESTDIR}. My patch causes to read .packlist from
file in ${DESTDIR}, which generally doesn't exist yet. ;-) I've tested
on my systems and generally it works, with and without USE_DESTDIR. If
there are no objection, I'll commit it in couple of days.

Sounds better than my patch \o/