Re: pkgsrc on MacOS 10.6 anyone?

  Is anyone using pkgsrc on MacOS 10.6 aka Snow Leopard?
  For me at least, net/wget compiles but then segfaults when evoked. The
  issue seems to be rooted in libintl.
  I'd be curious for other people's experiences. I'm wondering whether
  this is maybe an installation/compiler options issue on my part?

I am using it and it is mostly ok.  apple changed the default ABI to
amd64 from i386, but IIRC uname -m shows i386.  last I knew, pkgsrc
forces the abi to i386 for pkgsrc-compiled stuff. But there was a time
it didn't.  So you may have old packages built wrong.