[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: handling redirect download/on the fly packaging URLs?
- Subject: Re: handling redirect download/on the fly packaging URLs?
- From: eric%cirr.com@localhost (Eric Schnoebelen)
- Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 10:53:55 -0600
Iain Hibbert writes:
- alternatively in pkgsrc-wip there is a set of mk/xxx-package.mk files for
- inclusion that handle importing directly from cvs, hg & svn repositories -
- there is not one for git but perhaps one could be made there and a wip
- package could be made for ss7calc which would provide ease of building
- 'latest' versions inside the pkgsrc framework.
Actually, I have checked in a git-package.mk in pkgsrc-wip.
It's not very advanced (it does no cacheing, for example), but
it works for the wip/spectrum package I needed it for.
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
"The UNIX PC 3B1: 75% of the power of a VAX-11/780" - Technology Resource Ctr
Main Index |
Thread Index |