Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mbone/common-mml

    Date:        Wed, 2 Dec 2009 07:10:53 +0000
    From:        Soren Jacobsen <snj%NetBSD.org@localhost>

  | Add a couple missing files to this package's PLIST.

Are you sure that was right?   After your change I see ...

=> Generating post-install file lists
pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/share/doc/common-mml/uclmmbase-debug.html'
pkg_create: can't stat `/usr/pkg/share/doc/common-mml/uclmmbase-memory.html'
=> Registering installation for common-mml-1.2.16nb3
pkg_admin: common-mml-1.2.16nb3: File
`/usr/pkg/share/doc/common-mml/uclmmbase-debug.html' is in +CONTENTS but not on
filesystem!
pkg_admin: common-mml-1.2.16nb3: File
`/usr/pkg/share/doc/common-mml/uclmmbase-memory.html' is in +CONTENTS but not
on filesystem!
=> Checking file-check results for common-mml-1.2.16nb3
ERROR: ************************************************************
ERROR: The following files are in the PLIST but not in /usr/pkg:
ERROR:         /usr/pkg/share/doc/common-mml/uclmmbase-debug.html
ERROR:         /usr/pkg/share/doc/common-mml/uclmmbase-memory.html
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Those are the only references to "uclmmbase" anywhere in the build log,
other than as part of libuclmmbase (or the -luclmmbase variant of that).

I assume those files might have been installed by the install line that
copies *.html from common/doc/html (under the work directory) to
/usr/pkg/share/doc/common-mml but apparently my system didn't have, or
create, or something, those two.

The package, as it was before your update, built fine (including the file-check
test) for me.

As usual. I'm building on NetBSD 4 (using pkg_comp, and libkver) with
modular xorg from pkgsrc.   All default build options.

kre