Re: PKG_DBDIR under LOCALBASE (Was: ... default PKG_DBDIR)

I think we are safely post 2009Q3 :)

I see three options:
1) Change default PKG_DBDIR under LOCALBASE and have huge flag day fun
2) Change default only for newer versions of each OS
3) Have default binaries that can use both locations, but option to
compile for only one

My preference would be for option 3. I would be inclined to go with:
- If new location exists, use it
- else if old location exists use it
- else use new