Re: for devel/gettext-tools

Joerg Sonnenberger writes:
- On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 04:00:17PM -0600, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > I'm attempting to package a piece of software that uses the
- > library that is part of devel/gettext-tools.
- What does it use it for?

Why does it matter?

The application is coded to use it, and trying to rip it out looks
like a lot of work (expecially given the application is written in

In digging through the source, they seem to want to do per
session localization, basically on the fly..

The application is a XMPP transport, so there may be many
clients, all wanting to use a different localization.

Eric Schnoebelen
                        -- Charles Forsythe