adobe not-really-free license in ghostscript,

Files in Resources/CMap in ghostscript have the following non-free (but
not really unreasonable) license:

%%Copyright: -----------------------------------------------------------
%%Copyright: Copyright 1990-1998 Adobe Systems Incorporated.
%%Copyright: All Rights Reserved.
%%Copyright: Patents Pending
%%Copyright: NOTICE: All information contained herein is the property
%%Copyright: of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
%%Copyright: Permission is granted for redistribution of this file
%%Copyright: provided this copyright notice is maintained intact and
%%Copyright: that the contents of this file are not altered in any
%%Copyright: way from its original form.
%%Copyright: PostScript and Display PostScript are trademarks of
%%Copyright: Adobe Systems Incorporated which may be registered in
%%Copyright: certain jurisdictions.

Debian has already run into this, and put things like this in non-free.

Some debian discussion:

I propose to tag ghostscript as modified-bsd AND gnu-gpl-v3 given
adobe's relicensing, and not worry that we don't have a version of
ghostscript with the change yet.