Re: Planned projects

* On 2009-10-15 at 13:19 BST, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

> 1. libtool update to 2.2 -- needs a bit more testing on NetBSD and a lot
> of testing on !NetBSD. Expect fallout.

I don't know whether this is as "simple" as bumping the libtool version or
whether it requires changes all over the tree, but this might be a great
candidate for creating a git branch from the new repo we have, so that
it's easy to run bulk builds on !NetBSD and fix stuff before merging.

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                       http://www.netbsd.org/