Re: mDNSResponder in NetBSD base system

On Sep 30, 2009, at 4:32 AM, Thomas Klausner wrote:

This sounds like we should have pkgsrc support recognizing builtin
support for mDNSResponder (a few places include

I will look at that later. I also have an update of the mDNSResponder package to the much newer version I imported.

Does this also replace avahi?

I don't know about that. There will probably always be cases where people want to run something else...