Re: Getting rid of binary package subdirs?

    Date:        Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:22:26 +0200
    From:        Adam Hoka <adam.hoka%gmail.com@localhost>

  | I'm wondering if we have any good reason to keep subdirs for binary
  | packages on FTP.

If you're only considering what's on the FTP server, then no
objection at all.   For local building of binary packages, I
use the category directories (the siblings of All) as a quick
way of checking what I have missed building a package for
(that is: compare pkgsrc/category with packages/category and
see what is missing in the latter).   This isn't important
enough that I'd miss it very much if the category directories
went away, but it also isn't completely useless.

kre