Re: "imake" (mess) under Mac OS X Snow Leopard

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 08:46:08PM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> > Is there a way to fix this? I thought that setting "USE_TOOLS+= imake"
> > should fix this but it doesn't.
>
> Tools are too late for the builtin.mk processing.

I guessed as much.

> I'm not sure what the imake check in the xcursor builtin is for.

Me neither. But it is not the only package who used that centralised
facility.

The problems seems that "pkgsrc" assumes at the moment that a native
X(.org) always includes "imake". This unfortunately not the case
under Snow Leopard.

        Kind regards