Re: How do I discover the default PKG_DBDIR ?

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 10:23:47PM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
> On a tangent, were there plans to move The default PKG_DBDIR under PREFIX?

Yes, there were - the concern (for me at the time) was violation of
POLS, maybe it'd be more acceptable these days.  It's still my biggest
regret we didn't put it under LOCALBASE by default when we first set
things up, but we had no idea what we were starting then.

Maybe we can plan for that after 2009Q3 is cut?

Regards,
Al