Re: pbulk build question

In article <20090726032444.GB1507%britannica.bec.de@localhost> Joerg wrote:
: On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 08:58:33PM -0400, Sean Boudreau wrote:
: > I started a pbulk build and x11/libX11 is failing.
: > The bulklog/libX11-1.2/checksum.log contains:

: This is an inconsistent dependency. During pbulk-index digest was not
: registered but it later popped up. I can't think of any normal
: circumstances where this could happen.

  I've seen this happen with pax on Mac OS X (for about every package
with a tar distfile).  I've ``fixed'' that by using native pax (which
needs the destination dir for a -rw pre-created, more on that later).

                                        yours,
                                        dillo